Tuesday, October 28, 2014

An Eerie Tale Masquerade Mask for Graphic 45

hello lovely creative peeps! here today with a share for Graphic 45 using An Eerie Tale!
I am so in LOVE with this paper collection! So many enchanting ideas come to mind when I see this imagery! I had to create a little masquerade mask for home decor :) To get the paper to fit any curved surface just run it through an embossing folder and it makes it super easy to adhere, and adds amazing texture. I've been dying to share this project, sometimes it is so HARD to not show projects when they are done. I've had pieces that i have waited nearly a year to share before due to DT commitments, and its a test of patience and strength Lol. But it keeps me constantly creating :)  Hugs!






Supply List
An Eerie Tale-Enchantment
An Eerie Tale-Fanciful Fable
An Eerie Tale-You Bewitch Me
An Eerie Tale Chipboards
Paper Mache Mask
Petaloo Botanica Flowers
Chipboards
May Arts Ribbon
Ingvild Bolme Tassel
Alcohol Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment