Thursday, March 5, 2015

Altered Reindeer Mixed Media for Graphic 45

Hello lovely crafters :)  Back with my latest project for Graphic 45.
I cannot believe it has almost been 2 years aboard this dream team! Only a 
couple more months left and I must say I will deeply miss being on this incredible 
team! For those of you considering trying out, DO IT! Do not doubt yourself!
Just go for it! you never know , unless you DO! You would be hard pressed
 to find a better company to be apart of! They are so kind to us all! And as for
the incomparable Joanna Hardy ( she helps us with EVERYTHING, and you read
her posts every day on the blog), she is just amazing! For me, she has been 
such a support and amazing friend! 
Well enough about that! Onto the project lol! I found this little gal
at Michaels, and she was begging to be all jazzed up! Once again the washi
tape came to the rescue. Have I ever told you that i never used washi tape until 
G45 made theirs? It's true! When you are wanting to alter something
 that  has a ton of curves , you can't really use paper. Their washi tape is perfect! 
And has great tack to it, add a coat of gel medium on top and it isn't going 
anywhere! I hope you all like her! MAke sure to check out the blog for 
my teammies amazing work! Katie and Keri :)






No comments:

Post a Comment