Thursday, July 7, 2016

Altered Alpha Tray with Rossi Belle


Hey everyone, back for another post! Those wonderful new releases from Prima are
popping up on their blog. And let me tell you, they are AWESOME! The new paper
Rossi Belle is just gorgeous, and these new wooden alphas and trays are 
superb! I had to alter one! Of course i had to go all out, and make it very detailed! 
Cause I just got carried away with the yummy goodies! 
The tray was covered in the Rossi Belle Papers, and in each little 
square compartment I added different patterns and embellishments. 3 of 
the compartments have shaker elements, using the new confetti dies. So fun! 
I added pieces of cardboard to the compartments in different thickness, so it was
deeper in some , and popped up toward you in others. A bit time consuming , but 
I love the look! And i really hope you all do too!
Make sure to check out the blog to see all the amazing products!
Hugs!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Miranda! I don't even know where to start. Your creativity knows no bounds! The detail is amazing, sooooooo many beautiful elements to catch the eye! I can't wait to get a peek at the new releases!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete